Contact Person: Joy Francisco
Address: , 276 San Jose Ext., San Isidro, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines,
Telephone No: 584-3199
Mobile No: (63917) 891-2208
Fax No: (632) 697-4077
Jardin de Miramar is situated on a three-hectare property in San Jose Extension in hilly Antipolo, a quiet, genteel area. Little used now by the family, the property was converted into a garden-like v ...
Jardin de Miramar is situated on a three-hectare property in San Jose Extension in hilly Antipolo, a quiet, genteel area. Little used now by the family, the property was converted into a garden-like venue for parties, and welcomed its first visitors this Christmas season.
Divided into different themed areas, Jardin de Miramar—as the place is called—hosts parties, receptions and other functions in its lush multi-level gardens landscaped by Tony Leano with stately royal palms and serenity waterfalls. Hammocks strung between tall trees tempt visitors to laze an afternoon away with a good book or a nap, lulled by the soothing sounds of water and the wind rustling through the trees.
A unique feature is a 30-foot boat, reconstructed from an actual 50-year-old fishing boat used by the owner's family in their deep sea fishing business- The Angelica was retired and some of its wood was used to build the "Noah's Ark" in the Galera section of the garden, which also features a lighthouse, totem poles and a marine-themed metal sculpture by Ed Castrillo. Dramatic lighting was done by renowned lighting designer Shoko Matsumoto, who also designed the Santa House.
The rest of the wood from the boat Angelica was used for the trellises, benches and other accents throughout the garden.
Behind the Santa house is an area called Intramuros, a mini version of Manila's old walled city. Featuring adobe walls with an aged look, it is reminiscent of turn-of-the-century Spanish architecture.
This season—and anytime of the year—visit Santa and all his relatives at this very special venue, and put some ho-ho-ho into your life. Likewise enjoy the rest of the place and you’ll surely have a memorable day of your life!
- Paradiso, a multi-level garden venue landscaped by CCP's 1990 Artist Awardee Tony Leano. This venue is dominated by majestic royal palms and has serenity waterfalls that lends it a tranquil quality. Can accommodate 200 to 380 guests.
- Pergola, nature-inspired garden adjacent to Paradiso. With a romantic gazebo, it can be dressed up beautifully for a wedding ceremony. Or it can also be used for small parties. Can accomodate 60 to 100 guests.
- Terraza, a three-tired terrace nestled under the canopy of a huge mango tree. The unique layered architecture makes it ideal for family reunions, bridal showers, class get togethers or even large "amphitheater-type" group meetings. Can accommodate 150 to 940 people.
- Galera, a unique venue with a “maritime” theme. Ideal for children's parties since its centerpiece is a “Noah’s Ark” surrounded by a rustic playground. “Noah’s Ark" is an authentic 50-year old wooden fishing boat artistically reconstructed by sculptor Ral Arrogante. It is convertible into play, bar/cocktails or dining area and is framed by dramatic lighting design crafted by internationally renowned lighting designer, Shoko Matsumoto. The ground can be another distinct garden wedding venue. To complete the theme, Galera has a maritime sculpture by National Heritage awardee Ed Castrillo in the middle of the rotunda. Can accommodate 100 to 250 guests.
- The Plaza, offering the rusticity of the outdoors while remaining in the comfort of the covered halls. Its pristine interiors lend a cool and elegant look that gives it a modern "al fresco" experience complementing the earthy cool of the gardens. Adjacent to it is a courtyard with trellises and life-size sculptures of children playing in the rain created by international artist and 2006 TOYM Awardee Michael Cacnio.
- Intramuros, a Spanish-inspired replica with old adobe-brick walls, reminiscent of the original. In the center of the Intramuros is a pond with a fountain. Best for cocktails, intimate gatherings and wedding ceremonies, it can accommodate 100-120 guests.
- Ylang-Ylang, a Filipiniana-inspired venue in a mini-forest setting. Clad in sawali and bamboo poles, the Ylang-Ylang is a celebration of nature. It is inspired by the gentle and rustic life in the countryside, evoking memories of simple joys and tranquil days. The YlangYlang can accommodate 150 to 200 guests.
- Sevilla, an elegant fully-airconditioned venue with a theatrical set-up that comes complete with a stage, bridal suite and a dressing room. The muralled stage and walls recreate that of a garden and gives it an indoor-outdoor feel. It is designed for a more formal gathering and it can also handle seminars. The Sevilla can accommodate 200 to 260 persons.
ADDED ATTRACTION: Casa Santa Museum which houses Jardin's extraordinary and enormous collection with over 2,000 "Santa Clauses" in every imaginable size and configuration. Today, it remains one of the largest Santa collections. It gives joy to kids and adults the whole year round.