Welcome to Kasal.com Wedding & Debut Community Portal!
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas are restricted to Members with accounts only. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to such parts, or to any other protected information, through any means not intentionally made available by us for your specific use.
- You agree and undertake NOT to:
- impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use the Community Portal and its Products/Services for illegal purposes;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Community Portal and its Products/Services.
- use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Community Portal or interfere its operation and
- use the Community Portal other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
- We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Community Portal and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Community Portal or any part of the Services.
Terms & Conditions of Booking in the
Kasal.com Deals Channel
- Suppliers: Products/Services booked for you by Suppliers will be governed by individual Customer Contracts which shall be agreements entered into directly and only between the Third-Party Supplier and you.
- Product/Service Description: While Supplier endeavours to provide an accurate description of the Product/Service, neither Kasal.com nor Supplier warrants that such description is accurate, current or free from error. In the event that the Product/Service you receive is of essentially different kind from the Product/Service as described on the Deals Channel which you have ordered, kindly contact us immediately for resolution.
- Reserving Product/Service: You may reserve a Product/Service by completing the Reservation form on the Deals Channel and clicking on the “Reserve” button. However, Product/Service is only deemed “Reserved” after:
- Kasal.com verifies the availability/validity with the concerned Third Party Supplier and a formal email notification of reservation is received by Customer from Kasal.com.
- Customer settles the required reservation fee or down payment (whichever applies) within the agreed upon period and Kasal.com sent acknowledgement email on this.
Note that all Confirmed Reservations will be deemed to be irrevocable and unchangeable and Supplier shall be entitled (but not obliged) to process such Reservation (s) without your further consent and without any further reference or notice to you.
- Payment: You acknowledge that Kasal.com is entitled to collect payments from you with respect to Reservations with Third Party Suppliers. Supplier may invoice you upon fulfilment of payment.
- Cancellation/Change of Reserved Product/Service: You may request to cancel your reservation, however, Reservation Fee is considered non-refundable. The parties understand that the withdrawal of participation at a time when other parties would be interested in reserving it will cause Supplier to sustain some costs.
You may request to revise Reservation but it will be subject to Supplier’s consent and may incur revision of Product/Service total costs.
- Supplier’s Rights on Reservations: All Reservations shall be subject to Supplier’s acceptance in its sole discretion and each Booking accepted by Supplier (such accepted Booking to be referred to as a “Customer Contract”) shall constitute a separate contract. You acknowledge that unless you receive a notice from Kasal.com confirming your Reservation, Supplier shall not be party to any legally binding agreements made between Supplier and you.For the avoidance of doubt, Supplier reserves the right to decline to process or accept any Reservation received from or through the Deals Channel in its absolute discretion. Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. Kasal.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time.
In the event that Reservation has been confirmed by Kasal.com and Supplier deemed to cancel afterwards, Customer will be entitled to refund from the concerned Supplier.
- Product/Service Warranty: The warranties with respect to a Product/Service sold under a Customer Contract shall be as stated by Supplier via the Deals Channel, under the “Terms and Conditions” tab for the relevant Product/Service.
- Customer’s Acknowledgement: You acknowledge and warrant that you have not relied on any term, condition, warranty, undertaking, inducement or representation made by or on behalf of Supplier which has not been stated expressly in a Customer Contract or upon any descriptions or illustrations or specifications contained in any document including any catalogues or publicity material produced by either Kasal.com or Supplier. You also acknowledge and agree that to the extent allowed under Philippine law, the exclusion of warranties, exclusion of liability and exclusion of remedies in these Terms & Conditions of Sale and Customer Contracts allocate risks between the parties and permit Supplier to provide the Products/Services at lower fees or prices than Supplier otherwise could and you agree that such exclusions on liability are reasonable.
- Representations or Warranties: Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing and to the extent allowed under Philippine law:
- no condition is made or to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the life or wear of the Products/Services supplied or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or use under any specific conditions, notwithstanding that such purpose or conditions may be known or made known to Supplier;
- any actions arising from the breach of any warranty or representation, or any right to damages, whether express or implied, shall be extinguished if an action is not brought to Kasal.com within three months from the date of fulfillment or from the scheduled fulfillment of the Product/Service.
- Kasal.com shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, intangible losses, and any other type of damages caused by any breach of a Third Party Vendor’s implied or express warranty on the Products/Services;
- Supplier shall be under no liability under the above warranty (or any other warranty, condition or guarantee) if the total price for the Products/Services has not been paid in cleared funds by the due date for payment; and
- To the extent allowed under Philippine law, Supplier shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any defect in the Products/Services arising after the expiry of the applicable Product/Service Warranty, if any.