By Carley Roney
In her third book in The Knot series, Carley Roney has created a complete guide to wedding vows, toasts, and readings that is the perfect resource for wedding couples, bridesmaids,best men, and parents alike. Drawing on wedding traditions and customs from around the world, this reference has real-world information on:
- Vows – from the traditional “to have and to hold” to creating your own
- Rituals – the variety of traditions (breaking the glass, cutting the cake) and their history and significance
- Toasts – etiquette and tips on choosing your toastmaster
- Readings – the various customs and heritages, poetry and prose, plus sources for finding your own selections
- Music – with complete lists of popular options to help you choose the perfect songs from the processional to the last dance
About the Author
Carley Roney is the Editor in Chief of The Knot, the nation’s leading online wedding resource. She offers real-world wedding advice to millions of to-be-weds through The Knot Web site (www.theknot.com), The Knot Wedding Gowns magazine, and the Wedding Pages (a bridal magazine sold across the U.S.A).
She has also authored The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings in the Real World and The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner and has appeared regularly on NBC’s Today show and other media outlets.