Cool weather all year round.
These are the reasons why Tagaytay City remains one of the most popular destinations for out-of-town weddings.
On February 23-25, 2007, visit Olivarez Convention Center and meet the wedding suppliers that can make your dream wedding in this City a reality. From the most important wedding requirement down to the littlest fancies, we promise to provide you with the most comprehensive wedding showcase the province of Cavite has to offer.
My Wedding in Tagaytay wedding fair is the 1st and opening leg of Kasalang Filipino 2007, which ties ten (10) key cities in the Philippines with one objective of promoting the local wedding and tourism industry. The following are the 10 cities of the road show – Tagaytay, Legazpi, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Tarlac, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, San Pablo (Laguna), Manila and Cebu.
Come and join the biggest and most comprehensive wedding fair in Tagaytay.
We prepared the following programs and activities especially for you, to make your visit more than worthwhile:
- streetdancing, musical performances from Cavite’s local talents
- exhibit of unique gowns, made of the local coffee material
- showcase of special ethnic gowns from the different towns of Cavite
- guided tour to the City’s famous wedding reception venues, with FREE food tasting
- special fashion show from Cavite’s promising designers
- FREE pre-nuptial photo sessions from participating photographers
- unbelievable discounts from the local wedding suppliers
- wedding-related talks, demos
- mock wedding setup from Tagaytay Country Hotel
- amazing raffle prizes
ADMISSION IS FREE! For the complete event program and to register online, please visit https://kasal.com
My Kasal subscribers who attend the event get a special gift item from us! Just present a printout of your online registration.
See you in My Wedding in Tagaytay!
Kasalang Filipino 2007 is co-presented by Kasal.com and ABS-CBN; and is made possible by the following sponsors: Philippine Airlines, Fuji-YKL, Chinabank, Red Hat, QP Designs, Ariel Javelosa Photo & Video; and the following media partners: ABS-CBN Regional Network Group, Lifestyle Network, DWRR, My Only Radio, Metro Weddings magazine, Philippine News, Manila Bulletin’s About Weddings, Business World, Business World High Life, Flavors magazine, SunStar, The Beat magazine, OFW Ngayon, Media G8way, loCalDirect, Philstar.com, Yehey.com, HerWord.com, PinoyExchange.com, DigitalFilipino.com, Tsinoy.com, and Trabaho.com.